
I wanted to wait until I took Devin to the doctor for his 6 month checkup before doing this post so that I could include all of his current stats. Our little guy is now 17 pounds 12 ounces and 27 inches long. For those interested in percentages he is in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th for length. I was a little shocked at that. Here I thought I had a very chubby baby and in reality I have a very tall baby who is average weight.
On to his accomplishments for this month.
*He mastered rolling over and can now go both directions! Crawling here we come (no he actually isn't anywhere near yet)!
*He survived his first camping trip...the first of MANY to come. He did really well all things considered. While he didn't nap well, he slept all night every night which we were soooo thankful for. Here is a picture of him in his carseat at the river while Loren helped the girls "fish".

*He decided that baby cereal isn't the worst thing he could be made to eat. He now eats it willingly and now we get to move onto real baby food. Let the fun begin!
He has the sweetest personality and is getting to be alot of fun. He loves to play and laugh. He has started to make little squealing noises (very high pitched) when he wants attention. It is really cute and makes us all laugh..so it seems to have the desired effect-he gets the attention he wants from everyone :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment