Saturday, February 5, 2011

So...my computer is broken

I currently have about 6 posts
sitting there waiting for pictures to be added.
Unfortunatly my computer broke
and it took my pictures with it.
Most of them had been backed up
(Thank you Loren for the external hard drive you got me for Christmas last year!)
sadly, I had just downloaded this year's Christmas pictures
and had not yet backed them up when it decided it was done.
Hopefully my computer genius brother in law
will be able to recover them for me :).

In the mean time, I am makeing due with Loren's
work computer which I cannot put pictures on :(

So, as usual we are busy with many things:
Taylor and Jenna are playing soccer...
between the two of them they have practice 3 day a week.
(Jenna twice a week for an hour and Taylor once a week for 2 hours)
There goes Monday, Wednesday and Thurday after noons.
I'm tired of it all ready.

Add in Activity days every other Tuesday
and babysitting group on Frideay
and soccer games on saturday morning.
We are booked solid!

In other random news,
I got all my paperwork and application info in
and now am officially on the waiting list for hygeine school.
They estimate that I will likely start in about a year.

Finally, it is my opinion that potty training
is not a fun thing.
and it is very possible that Devin will not be potty trained
at any time in the near future.
He has no interest in it at all whatsoever.
We try every so often to see if he is ready...
the latest attempt included him sitting on the toilet for 45 minutes
while crying and unrolling the toilet paper.
Fun times!

1 comments:

Melanie Hahn said...

awww poor Devin :( You should get one of those little potty chairs and let his sit on it in the living room while watching potty training movies. He'd think that was FUN! That's what I did with Marlee, because she was like Devin and not interested in sitting in the bathroom.