If you are still thinking about titles you could do something like "Life with the Lunts" or "the Lunt Life", "Living and loving with the Lunts." I'm also the one that came up with "Laveen Lowdown." You could also do, "Lunt's lowdown"
I am many things...wife, mother, referee, taxi driver, nurse, and friend just to name a few.
I am lucky enought to by married to my highschool sweetheart and my best friend. Blessed to be a stay at home mom of 3 girls and 1 boy. Life with 4 kids can get pretty crazy, but I wouldn't change my life for anything. I can't imagine my world without without them! Because of them my life has meaning.
Loren and I have been married for 11 years! I can't believe how they flew by. He is and always has been my best friend and I feel so blessed he is in my life. Life has taken us in directions that I never expected. Each day brings a new adventure that I look forward to experiencing with him.
Our beautiful children
Loren and I have been blessed with four beautiful children. They keep us busy, they keep us laughing...and quite often wondering how we are going to raise them in this crazy world that is ours. We love them dearly and each of them has a special place in our family.
1 comments:
It looks great, Monica!
If you are still thinking about titles you could do something like "Life with the Lunts" or "the Lunt Life", "Living and loving with the Lunts." I'm also the one that came up with "Laveen Lowdown." You could also do, "Lunt's lowdown"
Post a Comment