Monday, March 3, 2008

Devin's Blessing Day















Devin's Blessing Day

We blessed our sweet baby boy on March 2. It was a wonderful day and we were blessed to have
Most of our family around us-minus those who ended up being sick. We missed them so much! It never fails to amaze me how blessed we are to have such wonderful and supportive families.

Devin was a trooper and despite being quite fussy all morning, was a very good boy for his blessing, and actually fell asleep during it (must be that magic bouncing). We managed to get our first family picture...at least the first one I am willing to let other people see :) and I lucked out and got one of him where there is just a hint of a smile.
He is so handsome! He seems to change a little more each day and I am amazed at how quickly this little guy has gotten all of us wrapped around his little finger.

Coming from a family of all girls and having only little girls myself up until now, I have wondered what in the world I was going to do with a little boy. I have come to realize that boy or girl it really doesn't matter...you just love them. The rest takes care of itself.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah! So excited that you've joined us in the blogging world--it looks great, Monica!

Becca said...

Monica,
I LOVE your blog! It is so cute, you'll have to tell me how you did the background and header....I've never been able to figure that out.
I love the pictures you chose of the girls....they are all so pretty, and Devin is definately a handsome little guy!

Kenise said...

Love the blog--I love the picture of Devin he is such a cutie!!!!