Friday, March 7, 2008

"From Here to Eternity"--Our 10th Anniversary

From here to eternity
I'm asking you to share your life with me
now and forever, I guarantee
I'll always stay by your side.
I promise my love to you
I'm willing and able and ready to
Whatever you need, I am here for you
And I'll always be
From here to eternity.

Loren and I celebrated our ten year anniversary on March 6, 2008. I can 't believe how quickly the years flew by. Loren and I met and dated in highschool, and he left on his mission during my senior year. Waiting for him was the best thing I ever did. Even then he was my best friend, and I knew he was the love of my life.

Ten years and four kids later, I can hardly believe how blessed we have been. On the day we got married, I never would have guessed how our lives would turn out. Who knows what I invisioned-probably all of the silly things that 20 year old girls think married life will be like :) .

Life is full of surprises, and I am grateful for every single one that Heavenly Father has blessed us with. The good ones are too numerous to count and the bad ones are few and far between...but I am grateful for them as well because they have shaped our lives and our family and they have made us stronger. I am so grateful to be lucky enough that I get to spend eternity with my best friend.

1 comments:

Becky said...

You guys look so great in these wedding photos! :)

Congratulations on 10 years!