So...this is a pretty good story. At least I think it is!
As the weather has started getting warmer, the girls have been begging us to set up the pool that we bought last summer. I was trying to be the voice of reason and kept saying that we needed to wait until the beginning May. So we kept putting it off, but finally Loren (who wanted to set it up as much as they did) finally gave in. They of course wanted to get in it right away, but we told them that the water was too cold and it needed to be in the sun for a few days to warm up. Well that explanation lasted about 5 days and on April 24 Loren decided ( after a considerable amount of persuasion) that is was time to jump in. Devin and I were the only ones smart enough to realize that it was still April (not to mention a breezy day) and much to cold to go swimming!
I did manage to get some cute picture of the girls looking very summery in their new swimsuit before they too admitted that it was too cold!
Taylor lasted all of ten minutes and was the first one out, though the others were pretty close behind her!
Even though the first swim of the year was short lived, at least it made a great memory!







1 comments:
Love the story. It reminded me of going swimming at your house in dripping springs. I remember begging and begging the grown ups to let us go swim.
Post a Comment