Friday, May 2, 2008

Wedding Bells


On April 18 Loren's youngest brother Jayce got married to his wonderful sweetheart Errin. She has been a member of the family for long time now and the wedding finally made it official. We had a nice time going to Snowflake for the wedding and the reception in Heber that evening. I had to post lots of pictures of my kids in their very cute wedding clothes. Errin made dresses for all of the little girls...it turned out to be 18 it think, by the time she got both sides of the family done. They turned out beautifully, but I don't know if she will ever want to sew again after that project! The last couple of weeks have been busy going to the wedding and two receptions, but we wouldn't have missed it for anything! It was nice to spend so much time with our family. I love taking my girls to the temple so see someone they know come out after they get married. I want them to see how exciting and special it is so that someday they will want the same thing for themselves.
The girls had so much fun with all of their cousins. We are lucky that each of them has at least one cousin that is close to the same age as them. They love to play together!

2 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! I can't even imagine having to sew that many little dresses..and they turned out so well. Hopefully things will slow down a bit for you guys--I know you have been super busy!

P.S. Those 3-month pics of Devin are too cute--he's adorable :)

Lindsay said...

Hi Monica, I came across your blog this weekend. What an adorable family you have. We have 3 girls then a boy, too. It has been so much fun to see that differnce in boys than girls. Isn't being a mom tha "best?" I have not yet created a blog for my family, honestly I'm not sure where to start. If you have an e-mail address I can send you pictures if you want that way. I would love to keep in touch and share stories about our children.
Love, Lindsay Rhoton
blrhoton@yahoo.com
801-616-3405