Where does the time go? I can't believe Devin is 5 months old already. He is growing like a weed...ok a very chubby weed :) He is discovering many wonderful things lately...like his toes. He likes to suck on them :) I don't know why...but I think it is about the cutest thing!
He has also decided that maybe sleeping all night is not the best idea. I must say the I don't agree with him. 4 am is not my favorite time of day! Hope he grows out of this little phase soon, I don't do well without sleep.He loves to play in his exersaucer and is trying to figure out rolling over...that is a work in progress still. His sisters are wonderful at entertaining him...he loves to laugh with them.
Still no tooth, but he is constantly chewing on his fingers and covered in drool...maybe soon. With all the business we have had I never got him in for a 4 month check up...and by the time I called to schedule one they were booked through the thrid week in July. At least the is just after he turns 6 months old so we'll be somewhat back on schedule...sort of.





0 comments:
Post a Comment