A couple of weeks ago, we decided that it was time for Devin to take a dip in the pool. We bought this cute little baby floatie at Target and he was set. The water was a little cool so I thought he might not be too fond of it, but as always he proved me wrong! We stuck him in there and what do you think he did??? He laughed!!! I was sure he would cry, but he laughed. He hung out in the pool for quite a while and enjoyed ever minute of it.Monday, June 9, 2008
Our Water Baby
A couple of weeks ago, we decided that it was time for Devin to take a dip in the pool. We bought this cute little baby floatie at Target and he was set. The water was a little cool so I thought he might not be too fond of it, but as always he proved me wrong! We stuck him in there and what do you think he did??? He laughed!!! I was sure he would cry, but he laughed. He hung out in the pool for quite a while and enjoyed ever minute of it.Posted by Monica at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
These pictures are so cute of Devin! What a handsome boy.
Post a Comment