Monday, December 15, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!


It's beginning to feel like it too! I LOVE this weather. It's COLD! It's cloudy! It's the kind of weather that makes you want to sip hot cocoa and eat homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. It FINALLY feels like Christmas! For the record, this is also the kind of weather that makes me feel a little lazy. I would happily curl up with a good book and comfy blanket and read on the couch all day.

But congratulate me...I didn't do that today no matter how much I wanted to. Today I worked on digging my way through the pile of various things piled on the kitchen counter (sounds like fun, huh?) Then I had fun wrapping some presents (I love to wrap presents).


For Family home evening we braved the cold and possibility of rain and went to see the temple lights. I hereby declare rainy days the best days for going to look at temple lights. It wasn't crowded AT ALL! There should be at least one rainy day every December-do you think there is a way I could request that??? All joking aside, it really was nice to not be bumping into people all night. The kids had a great time and didn't mind the cold at all!

0 comments: