Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Madness

I 'm borrowing the title of my post from my husband very favorite time of year...college basketball championships. I'm not borrowing it because it is my favorite time of year though! However, I must give my husband credit...he actually watched very few college games and he only made us about 15 minutes late in dropping off our kids at babysitting group so that he could watch the end of the U of A game.

Anyways---on with this post!

Not alot is going on in Luntville lately, we are busy, but still not much is blog worthy. I feel a little like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, but don't have alot to show for it!

*I am busy with school and taxi services :) I am desperatly looking for a dental office to complete my externship (anyone related to or even slightly aquainted with a dentist?)

*Loren is thankfully busy with work and we are hopeful that it will continue. Say a little prayer that Trend Homes will find a way to stay afloat and survive until the economy picks up again. (when will that be?)

*The kids are busy, busy.
-Melia and Taylor both made the Principal's List again and got free D-backs tickets for a reward. They are so excited about that.
-Jenna is busy with preschool and is learning all of her letters.
-Devin is practicing running and had sprouted a new tooth this week which brings his total up to 7. His personality is getting to be so fun and we all love to make him laugh. Thankfully he has also decided that he doesn't mind spending Friday with Becky while I am at school, which makes dropping him off easier for everyone!

Sorry, no pictures this time...I know they make a post a little more interesting!

1 comments:

Bret and Steph said...

Hey! Sounds like you've been busy, so is the life of a mom and especially now that you are back in school, I don't know how you do it, you just have to I guess! I was going to title one of my blog postings "March Madness" because it was and I never got time, besides I think everyone knows that I only update my blog about twice a year, I wouldn't want to disappoint! LOL! See you soon! Steph