Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last soccer game


Well- we survived the soccer season!!! The kids did great, the coaches we wonderful and we all had fun. On Saturday we had the final games with a pizza party and trophys handed out afterwards.





Melia and Taylor did awesome in their game. Their team won! Taylor played goalie and stopped some goals. She also had a couple of shots at a goal, but the other teams goalie was to quick. We were so proud of Taylor for keeping after it and not giving up. Melia also did great and ran like crazy! She is fast and keeps up so good. She scored a few goals this season. I have to make this one mention about Taylor...It has been her greatest desire for some time now to own a trophy. Some of her friends have trophies for being in T-ball, and she has wanted one badly. The want so happy to finally have one of her own.




Jenna had a rough last game. She slammed her finger in the car door before her game and didn't have much interest in playing after that. We managed to get her in a couple of times, but for the most part she sat on the side and watched.

We are proud of our girls for trying something new, for having fun and for doing their best.

I had to include these cute pictures of Devin. He loves to kick the soccer ball!

2 comments:

Melanie Hahn said...

Such cute pics, I love your kids! They are all girly, yet sporty, I love that about them also. Devin looks so cute in his little jeans kicking the ball!

Kenise said...

Love the soccer pics!!! I'm so sad we missed out on such a great soccer season! My girls keep bugging me that they still haven't seen their friends since we have moved. I know you guys have Spring Break this week and unfortunately ours isn't until next week--but maybe we can figure a time that we can get together.