When you have an incredibly busy week ahead of you
and
you know you are going to need every spare minute
to get it all done
one of your kids WILL get sick.
It NEVER fails.
It happens in this house quite often.
Taylor started feeling sick on Sunday towards the end of church.
By the end of the day she was running a temperature.
By Monday morning:
a very sore throat and very high temperature.
Tuesday was worse
Today the temperature is still lingering.
She really wants to go to school tomorrow.
She has missed:
Getting to go the the assembly at school Monday
so she could get her Principal's award.
She also missed soccer practice that day.
Tuesday she missed gynmastics.
Today...
picture day
We have had one very sad girl in our house
this week...
I feel so bad for her.
What did I have going on this week...
Nothing really
just
MIDTERMS
no big deal really...
I've only been cramming
every
spare
second
since
last
Thursday.
A big thank you to
Loren
for helping soooo much
and to
Taylor
for being so good
even when she feels
so
CRAPPY
She hasn't complained at all when I
need to study and she has to watch TV
all
by
herself.




0 comments:
Post a Comment