Monday, September 28, 2009

Funny

Some random funny things that go on around here:

The other day I caught Taylor watching TV like this:
I'm not sure why she had my pot holders on her feet. Perhaps she doesn't really need a reason.

When Jenna really wants me or Loren to listen to her she says " Mom, HEAR THIS!" "Dad, HEAR THIS!" I always laugh inside when she does it...it always makes me think "Hear ye, Hear ye! The great Jenna has spoken."


Devin quit calling Loren "Da-Da" For some reason he changed it to "Da-doe". Have no idea where that came from. other funny things he says:
"pippa" (means pizza)
"bapes" (grapes)
"I ooo" (I love you)... that one is sweet, not funny :)
I took this pic of him when he wanted to come in the house...apparently really bady. I thought it looked so funny!


Melia insists on not doing funny things because she is too grown up for that. HA HA Not really...Melia goes to extraordinary lengths to avoid doing her chores and comes up with every excuse in the book not to practice the flute. Why oh why does she insist on going to band if she won't practice? Yesterday she forgot her reading book at school and couldn't do her homework. This of course was some how my fault ( how is my fault???) Oh yeah, it was my fault because I wouldn't drive her back to the empty school at 5:30 pm to get it. It's always Mom's fault ya know.
PS: Please read the post following this one too! It sat as a dreaft for about 2 weeks while I procrastinated about downloading pictures!

1 comments:

Lindy said...

Monica,
I love your kids. They are not only beautiful but funny. I can't wait til Taylor is 16 and you show that picture to her boyfriend. I HAD to laugh when I saw that. I think you guys are an amazing family and I'm happy we're friends.