I often hear of people who pick a word to focus on at the beginning of a new year.
I've always felt that it is so hard to pick one word that will encompass everything.
Not this year.
I chose a word this year and imposed it upon my family.
EVERYONE will be focusing on respect.
We need more of it in this house.
This year we will learn about respect...
how to show it, and who to show it too.
We all deserve a little more of it, I think.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Respect
Posted by Monica at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Great idea!! I may have to steal it! We try to work on a new goal each week until we have improved on the goal..sometimes we have to repeat it for a few weeks. For the last couple weeks we have been working on only noticing the good in people and to compliment of possitive things we see in our family...I hope this will make the kids want to do good.
Post a Comment