Just a little post to wish Devin a very happy birthday.
Today I was walking down the stairs with him,
his little hand holding mine
and I looked a his little feet
in his cute navy blue and orange shoes...
and I wondered how on earth time goes by
so FAST.
I can't believe he is 2.
So a little bit of an update on him...
He is all boy through and through.
He loves to rough house and chase his sisters.
He discovered toy guns in the past couple of months
and really likes them (he is getting one of his own tonight)
He says so many words...
but often is still very quiet as he has always been.
His newest word to learn in guitar
(thank you guitar hero!)
He pronounces it gee-tar.
(so cute).
he runs a lot.
this also means that he falls alot.
Somehow over Christmas he learned to bite...
we are working on teaching him not to.
He is incredibly independent.
The entire family has a tendency spoil him a little.
for some reason we can't help it.
and even though we see him entering
TERRIBLE TWOS
(oh yes...he is showing it!)
We can't help loving him to pieces.
Happy Birthday Devin!




0 comments:
Post a Comment