Monday, March 22, 2010

I think I finally lost it...

My sanity that is.

It has been a very long two weeks.
Last week I had my midterm test in Anatomy.
It was a long week of studying and little sleep.
In reward for my efforts I got a less than desireable grade.
I'm not happy with it,
but I know that I truely could not have done more.
So, I'll take it and allow myself to feel the relief that comes
with knowing that I have completed one more step in the journey
that takes me to my eventual goal.

The week before last the kids had spring break.
It was another long week.
We had good days and bad days.
but it was nice to not have a schedule for a little while.
We spent an afternoon at Peter Piper Pizza with cousins,
took a trip to the library
and spent a day at the zoo.
Other than that it was uneventful
to say the least.

Now I will spend this week
trying to catch up on all of the things that simply
didn't make my list of essential things to accomplish
last week
and the week before.
Maybe somewhere amid the clutter
that has taken up residence in my house,
and in my life
I will find my sanity again.

I really do need it.

0 comments: