Monday, April 5, 2010

I found it!

What I found is a little bit of the sanity I lost
a couple of weeks ago.
It was hidden at the end of my
Communications class
and I found it as I clicked
"submit"
when I finished the essay portion of
my Final.

Yea!!!

One more down....
we won't discuss how far I still have to go
because that would be depressing
and I feel like celebrating!


I also found another little piece of my
lost sanity
in a whole glorious weekend
where my husband had no where
to be
except with me
and the kids.

Saturday, we had an Easter picnic
with Jeff, Becca, and their kids.
Our kids had a great time with their cousins!




We ate
rode 4 wheelers/buggies
Devin and Braden aka "the bobblehead twins"

Melia and Jenna rode with Uncle Jeff in his buggy

Taylor with Aunt Becca and Favorite cousin Logan


the creek where the kids played in the water


played in the water





Just after this picture was taken Jenna fell all the way under the water in a little pool that was just up the creek...she was soaked! she was a good sport though and didn't cry. She was however very cold!

Jenna after her fall in the creek.



The boys (and by boys I mean the dads) made this very interesting sand sculpture...



Then we hunted easter eggs
and had a great time!

Unfortunately, no pictures if the Egg hunt...
On a sidenote, I must mention that
in the middle of our hunt a truck full of people
arrived at the creek and their children proceeded
to strip down to their undies so that they could
play in the creek!
I'm sorry to say that my girls got an eye full
of a 8 or 9 year old boy
splashing around in his tighty whities.
What kind of people do that?????


check back tomorrow for Pics from
Easter morning...
they still need to be downloaded.


See ya next time!








1 comments:

Melanie Hahn said...

First of all...glad you found your sanity!!! It would be so hard to live without it!
Love all the pics. It looks like you guys had a great fun time!