Friday, April 30, 2010

This week...

it has been a long one.



Things seem out of sync for some reason
that I haven't figured out yet.



Homeowrk has kept me busy
and I am starting to feel the
stress that always builds up as
big tests approach.
One more week and then it is
study time.
I won't be unhappy to see the end of this one.



The kids have lots going on
and we have a lot of other
commitments in the coming weeks
that leave me feeling as if I don't
have any time to just stop and take a breath.

This weekend is my neice's baptism.
We are happy we will get to be there for it.
Next weekend we will be going to the
temple open house in the Gila Valley.
Loren grew up there and I moved there
when I was 14.
Most of Loren's family is still there.
It is an exciting thing for all of us.
The weekend after that
Melia and Taylor will be in their school
talent show and
be in the Flip Fest held at their
gymnastics gym.
Oh yeah, throw my final in there somewhere...
I can't forget to take that!

After that
school will be out
(for the girls, not for me)
and I will get to spend a couple
of months entertaining
the kids.
Fun times!!!


Yesterday Devin stayed
in his pajamas all day...
I didn't get him dressed before
we took the girls to school
and after that there just didn't seem
to be much point in it.
We were just staying home anyway.



Jenna got to go to the zoo
with her class yesterday.
She had a lot of fun there.
Her teacher also sent home a
$20 bill in an envelope with a note
explaining that Jenna had brought
the money to school and tired to give it
to another little girl in her class.
Jenna told her teacher that she had gotten
it from her piggy bank and wanted to
give it to the other girl so she could go
on the field trip....
I didn't matter that the other girl had
already paid to go on the trip.
I of course had no idea that she had
robbed her piggy bank of birthday money.
she got a little lecture on not giving away
her money.
I guess I should be grateful that she is
so generous.
She truely is always willing to share whatever
she has: candy, toys, and apparently birthday money
with whoever she thinks needs it.



Today I will attempt
to get my house presentable
for the people who will be staying here
so we can go to Logan's baptism in the morning.
I must also finish this week's
homework.
there won't be time to finish after today.
Everything else will have to take
a back seat.

0 comments: