Just a little update on the goings on around our house...
Homework, homework, homework for me. 3 more weeks till I am done with this most hated Anatomy class!!! Can't wait. I think I might burn the book when I finish the final.
Got the news from my advisor that I am on track to get my application in this September. Only one more class to take and one to test out off!
The girls have been enjoying spirit week this week at school...we have had crazy socks, crazy hair, and twin day. No pictures.
Devin is getting more and more stubborn. Today he insisted on taking a frisbee, plastic AZ Wildcats lisence plate, blanket, and stuffed puppy in the car with him when we picked up the girls from school. I politely suggested he leave a few of the things at home, he emphatically disagreed.
Loren is busy busy busy with work.
In the past few months we have gotten in to the business of flipping houses with a few partners. It is going remarkably well. We have sold two homes and have a contract on a third...if we could just get the people who are living there to leave it would be smooth sailing.
I have been exercising everyday and watching what I eat in an effort to actually fit into my summer clothes from last year. It is surprisingly easy to not eat junk food if you know you are ging to have to write it down in a "food journal". I am down one pound this week!!! Yeah me. Now if we can just keep this up for 9 more weeks all be at my pre Devin weight. Just keep thinking "I'm not hungry and I don't need any chocolate and I don't need a Coke"... soon I'll be able to convince myself that that is true.
We have definately outgrown this house. It is annoying to try to clean the house because so many things don't have a place. Loren has taken over at least half of my kitchen for use as his office. ANNOYING. My kitchen is small to begin with and now he is taken over most of the usable counter space. I hate trying to cook in there. One way or another we are moving...and soon. Planning on staying in the area.
Date night tonight. Thank goodness--need a break after this very long week. We are going to see Clash of the Titans. Thank you to Fry's for the free movie tickets!
Friday, April 23, 2010
What's goin' on around here...
Posted by Monica at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment