Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day of School!!!!!!!!

My girls started school today!

All I can say is that thankfully
I survived summer....somehow.
There were days when I thought
I would lose my sanity.
There were great days too of course.
We spent many days this summer
swimming and going to fun movies
and just relaxing.


That said;
the first day of school is one of my
favorite days ALL YEAR!
After nearly 3 months of summer
they are bored, and I am tired
of entertaining them and
breaking up their numerous arguments :)
So off to school you go dear children!
Go fill your heads with useful stuff
and play with friends at recess!

Here are the traditional
First Day of School pics:

Melia; 7th Grade:

Taylor; 4th Grade: Jenna; 2nd Grade: All of them together (Devin needed to be included):


We had the easiest drop off in history
Let's hope that is a sign for how things
will continue though the rest of the year!





2 comments:

Mandy Christian said...

They look so cute and grown up!

Melanie Hahn said...

They are getting so old! WE are getting so old lol. Great pics of your beautiful girls!