Thursday, January 5, 2012

Catch up time

Alrighty.

It's officially Catch up time. Life got insanely busy around here around about the end of October. Yeah...that's a lot of catching up! And while I toyed with the idea of skipping all of that and just starting with January 2012, there were just so many fun things that we did. I couldn't bear the thought of not recording it.

SO...

We're going to start with Halloween.
Then we'll do Taylor's birthday.
Followed by Thanksgiving (maybe...not sure I have any pictures)
They we'll take a look at our trip to Disneyland.
And finish up with Christmas.

These will all be in separate posts folks! So check back soon and perhaps I will get it all done by the time the next big event rolls around. That would be Devin's birthday which is in just one short week. I can't believe my baby is almost 4!

0 comments: