
In the midst of all of the craziness last month Devin turned 2 months old. He was in no mood for his photo shoot, so I didn't get any really good shots of him, but I still wanted to post a picture or two and update his growth.
Also due to the mentioned "craziness" I had to cancel and reschedule his two month check up 3 times, so the stats are less than accurate. I did stand on the scale with him on the day he turned 2 months and he tipped the scale at around 12 pounds. I didn't get him to the Dr until he was closer to 3 months...but his official weight was 12 pounds 14 ounces, and his length was 22 1/4 inches. He is a big boy with plenty of chub...makes his cheeks that much better to kiss!
He had many fun accomplishments this month...around the time of his blessing we saw the first hint of a smile, but now he has the most adorable grin! Try as I might I have not gotten a picture of it yet :( He also has started to find his voice and makes lots of fun noises for us. He is intrigued by his tongue and sticks it out and in, out and in all day long. He reminds me of a lizard when he does it. Last but not least he found his hands the other day. He waved one of them in front of his face and suddenly realized that it was there. He just kind of looks at them like they are amazing things to see. Best of all he sleeps all night and we love him for that!

This is what the majority of his pictures ended up looking like! He was in NO mood for it !




1 comments:
He's a cutie, that's for sure :)
Post a Comment