Monday, April 14, 2008

New Carpet

New carpet is a glorious thing. We got new carpet put in through our entire house last weekend. It was a chore to essentially move out of our house in order to get it put in but the end result is wonderful and well worth the effort. I feel almost like I have a new house...now if I could only make it expand by about 1000 sq feet! We had this little project done over 2 days. The first day they did the downstairs family room and all the bedrooms upstairs. Day two was the loft and stairs. I wish I would have taken a picture of the loft when we had all of the bedroom furniture stacked in it. It was wall to wall, floor to ceiling. Of course, I couldn't find my camera...it was buried somewhere in the mess.

1 comments:

Becca said...

LOVE the carpet! It looks so nice. I love the way new carpet feels.....ahhhh.