Luckily not too much is going on this week so I get a chance to catch up. Easter was a little different at our house this year. All the kids had been sick and Jenna was still running a fever so I stayed home from church with her and Devin. I'm sad that I didn't get my traditional picture of all the kids in their easter clothes :( Maybe one of these Sundays I'll dress them all up again and get a picture of the girls in their cute Easter Dresses.
It was still a good day though, we dyed eggs on Saturday, and had an egg hunt in our back yard.

While the kids dyed eggs I noticed some things about their egg dying styles....

Melia took the most time dying her eggs. She wanted to make them more than one color and she wanted to make the whole project last as long as possible. She dyed her eggs one at a time and didn't rush anything.

Taylor was the most likely to have several colors of dye in her possession. She wanted the cloors to turn out dark, but she wasn't patient enough to sit and wait for each one to get finished so she would usually do about 3 at a time.

Jenna was the least patient about this process. She would dip each egg in the dye for about 3 seconds and then was done and on to the next one. Because of this most of her eggs were basically white with a slight tint of pink, green, or blue. She also dropped at least half of hers on the floor...some of them more than once.
EGG HUNT
When you were a kid did you make your parents hide eggs for you over and over? I did. And then when my parents were sick of hiding them my sisters and I would take turns hiding them for each other. I find it funny that my kids want to do the same thing...I guess kids are the same everywhere.
Melia
Taylor
Jenna
Since Devin missed out on all of the Easter festivities, I snapped a few shots of him in the cute outfit he got in his Easter Basket. This one is my favorite because he has his tongue sticking out...like he always does. It's his signature trademark right now.
Devin




1 comments:
I love how all of our kids have their own personality. :)
Your girls look like they had a fun Easter1
Post a Comment