Saturday while I was at Super Saturday Loren decided to take the kids on an outing to Lowe's. They went to the kids workshop that they have there on the weekends with Scott Mcbride and the McBride boys(thank you to Scott who called and invited them along!). They had so much fun! Loren actually remembered to take along the camera (what a great guy) so that I could see all the fun I missed.

Is this picture priceless or what? I crack up everytime I see it! Jenna is always up for anything and always had fun no matter what the activity. Doesn't she look like quite the little carpenter?
Taylor loved it...she is a bit of a tom boy and loves to do this kind of thing. Check out Jenna in this pic...she sticks out her tongue when she is really trying hard-just like her dad :) 
Melia insisted that she did NOT want to go"build something"..."That's for boys" Throw in the fact that it was her birthday weekend...yes weekend...she always manages to stretch it out for more than one day. In the end she had a great time and wants to go do it again.





0 comments:
Post a Comment