Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Taylor news

I thought it would be fun to share a little of what has been going on with Taylor. She has been busy the past week or so and I have some pictures of her that I thought would be fun to share. Excuse the poor quality of most of them...apparently our camera got dropped one too many times and now takes mostly blury pictures. guess we're in the market for a good but inexpensive replacment...any recommendations???

Last week Taylor started gymnastics classes. She was so excited about it! She has been wanting to take gymnastics for quite some time and Loren and I finally decided to let her try it. She had a trial class last week-basically a free class given by the gym to make sure it is the right level for her to be at...The teacher said she did great for her first time. She even got to walk on the balance beam, which I think was the highlight of the lesson for her. You should have seen the smile on her face when she was up there! It was worth the 20 minute drive to Tempe just to see her so excited.


A few days later Taylor lost a tooth. This is her 3rd tooth to loose, but the first one on top. She looks so cute with her "toothless" smile. This of course was not without drama...Taylor's tooth had been loose for a while, but was not quite loose enough yet. She kept teeling us that she was worried that it would fall out while she was asleep. So finally one evening Loren said, "If you want me to pull it out I will." To make a long story short...Loren pulled the tooth even though it wasn't ready yet and Taylor ended up in tears because it hurt and was bleeding. Quite the contrast to her big sister who wouldn't let us touch a loose tooth until it was bearly hanging on. Melia once let a tooth get so loose that it flew out of her mouth when she sneezed!


This last picture is one that makes me smile it is so sweet. It is from the weekend before school started. Devin was getting fussy and I was in the middle of folding some laundry. Taylor was trying to keep him happy until i could get down to him...I came down the stairs to find this...

It does my heart good to know that my girls love their baby brother so much.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Way to go on your gymnastics Taylor!! Can't wait for you to show me more tricks next time we see you. And I LOVE your smile!

Becky said...

Is Taylor still loving gymnastics? How about you? Brisa hasn't expressed any interest but I figure it might be good to gather some info just in case :)