Devin LOVES flip flops. I got sick of walking into the living room and seeing him chewing on a pair of my (and even more often, one of the girls') nasty dirty flipflops. YUCK! Who knows what's on them.
So...the other day at Target, they had their $1 flipflops on clearance for 50 cents. I admit that I bought Devin his very own pair of clean, never been worn before flip flops that he is allowed to chew on to his hearts content. I regret that they have hearts on them, not very manly I know, but better than the pink ones.
I'm not sure that I will ever live it down...Loren is still making fun of me for buying him shoes to chew on. Apparently my dear husband thinks only dogs chew on shoes. Oh well! My baby boy is happy! He LOVES them, and appreciates the fact that they don't get ripped out of his hands the second that he finally gets his hand on them :)
Monday, September 29, 2008
Confession...
Posted by Monica at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Who has children that DON'T like to chew on shoes. My poor baby has been treated unfairly in this. I am always taking away shoes that he is just beginning to enjoy. Oh well, I guess he'll forgive me someday! :)
I love it! Tell Loren that you are just a SMART mom for thinking of that when no one else has had such a great idea yet! I wish I would have thought of this when Mar was younger!
That is so so so so cute!!! I love that you bought him his own shoes. Yes, it does seem like you are treating him like a puppy, but how could you resist???? AND, I love your new picture up top.
That is so funny! It's amazing what mom's will do to make their kids happy!
I am laughing so hard! LOVE this :) You are brilliant, Monica--Loren is just jealous that he didn't think of it first...lol
I love it! That's awesome! He's so cute! I love his smile.
Post a Comment