Last night we took the kids to the Diamondback's game. The girls had earned tickets from the summer reading program and though we had planned to take them several times before last night, the plans kept getting changed for one reason or the other. So, while last night was not the best time to take them, it was the last game available to take them to, so we went. They had a good time eating M&Ms and cotton candy and watching the D-backs hit some home runs in the 2nd inning (How do you spell that stupid word??) Here are some cute pics of everyone but me since I always doing the picture taking :)

Anyways-Devin even had fun once we thought to put him in his own seat. He finally quit wiggling and I got this cute video of him.... ( I am having some trouble getting it to attach, so if you are interested in seeing it check back!)
I actually caught his first wave on video! Can you believe that! He had never done that little backward wave before, but he has been doing it all day today.

Anyway-A great time was had by all and we look forward to doing it again next year!








2 comments:
Very cute pictures of all the kids! Looks like a fun time.
Oh my gosh! Devin looks so cute in his little seat!!
Post a Comment