
For the most part Fall Break was pretty uneventful. I was lucky enough to get sick the week before (why does it seem that someone in our family always gets sick during Fall/Spring break?) so spent the first part of the week trying to get better. On Wednesday I decided I was well enough to take the kids down to visit my parents for a couple of days. Big mistake on my part...I got sicker while we were there :(
We still managed to have some fun with grandma though! We had a makeover party with the girls while Devin napped. We did their makeup and painted their nails. They thought it was so fun! Such girly girls!



We also took a trip to a near by park and took cupcakes for a snack. Devin LOVED the swing and the girls mostly played on the slide. The best part was that there was no one else there! They seemed to really enjoy having all of the toys to themselves :)...what kid wouldn't?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Fall Break 2008
Posted by Monica at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You do have such girly girls, I love that about them!! Very cute pics of their makeovers!
Post a Comment