Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Halloween...a little early


Our Halloween celebration started a little early this year. Our ward party was on the 25th. The kids had fun and especially enjoyed trunk or treating. Taylor liked the "haunted room" that the YM were in charge of...when they announced that it was open she raced to the front of the line and went through it more than once! Melia brought her friend Elyza along and they both had fun together. Jenna ran from game to game and collected MANY of the pencils that were being given away as prizes. Devin was happy to ride in the stroller for most of the evening, although by the end of everything he ws ready to come home and go to bed.


Devin as a Ghost Hunter (there are ghosts in the design of the camo)



Melia as Hannah Montana

Taylor as a Spider Witch (She had spiders in her hair and

Spider webs around her shoulders)

Jenna as Belle



Melia and her friend Elyza and Taylor being scary

Last night for Family Home Evening we carved pumpkins. The kids had a good time chosing the design they wanted and then mostly watched as Loren and I cut them out. They did each take a turn as scooping out some of the slimy insides, and Melia and Taylor got to try their hand at carving some of the straighter lines on their pumpkins.












3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fun Halloween. The kids look great all dressed up. I hope they got lots of yummy candy.

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

CUTE COSTUMES!!! I love that scary face that Taylor is making.

Melanie Hahn said...

Taylor's scary face is the funniest thing! She is such a funny little girl! And I thought that picture of Jenna, posing with her fingers all "princess like" was so funny! I laughed really hard at that!