So...today I got to host playgroup at my house. Usually-not a big deal, because the 3 girls who come to play with Jenna are all so good...and they get along so well...and they just play together and don't cause any trouble.
Not so today. There was a lot of whining, and a lot of arguing, and alot of fighting over whose turn it was. So when Devin finally woke up from his nap, I gladly sent them upstairs to play IN THE LOFT while I fed Devin. This is what happens when you do that...
A Polly Pocket pool party on the treadmill of course ...complete with bowls of water serving as the swimming pools and little puddles of water every where. No I didn't take a picture-I thought it would be more fun for you to visualize it in your own mind :)! Don't worry- they got to clean it up! (and if any of the playgroup moms read this---I'm laughing about it now!) One more detail to add to the visual imagery...there were fake potato chips and french fries surrounding the pool party...all covered in water. What do you think those were for?
If you think that is all that went wrong today you are wrong...there's more, although this has nothing to do with playgroup, so you moms can quit sweatin' it.
After playgroup I had the joy of taking Jenna and Devin to the car dealership to have the DVD player fixed...or so I thought. Positive things first...Jenna and Devin were wonderfully behaved and I didn't feel like pulling my hair out by the time the "repair" was finished. Now for the bad thing...they fixed THE WRONG THING!!!!!!!!!
"How is that possible?" you might ask. DON'T ASK ME!!! When a vehicle is brought in to have the the DVD player replaced, how IS it possible to replace the CD player instead? The CD player wasn't even broken!
Why me? Now I get to go back and have them fix the right thing. Now i do feel like pulling my hair out...or maybe the guy that fixed the wrong thing should have his pulled out. What do you think?




1 comments:
Ahh, another "bright idea" by the playgroup girls. I'm glad you survived and hopefully the treadmill did as well!!!
Post a Comment