Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylor!


Today is Taylor's 7th birthday. Since there was no school yesterday, we took the chance to have some birthday fun with some of her friends. We had a great time at a makeover party complete with make up, nail polish and a professional hairdresser (my wonderful sister Mel) who did adorable hairdo's for all the girls. It was totally girly and TOTALLY FUN! Here are some pictures!



Taylor getting her hair done


The VERY long line for getting hair done


Taylor getting her nails done


All of our beautiful ladies after the makeovers


Time for CAKE


I got a few shots of some of the hair do's (because I know there are going to be requests for duplicate hair so's in the future!), but only 2 of them turned out. They are sooo cute though!

This is Jenna's. I loved it, looked so adorable on her!



This is Taylor's. It turned out so cute and most of the girls wanted their hair done like her's (everyone wants to be like the birthday girl!)




_________________________________________________



Today for the official birthday, Taylor took cookies for her class (I couldn't bring them in because Melia was home sick -- pnemonia :(


She came home hoping to find her birthday present had arrived, but was disappointed. HOW SAD! I feel like a horrible mom because the FedEx guy didn't show up at my door today!


We had birthday dinner at Applebee's and birthday cookies at home before tucking everyone in for the night.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Taylor. I looked like the girls had a great time at the party. What a fun mom you are. Great idea to have a makeover party.

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

What a cute idea for the makeovers! And Mel did an AWESOME job on those hair do's! LOVE IT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!

Melanie Hahn said...

It was FUN...but aren't you glad it's OVER ha ha!!