Wednesday, November 12, 2008

10 months old

It's been a busy month at our house. We've had a lot going on and Mr. Devin has felt the need to keep up with the pack and add to the craziness! So here is a little of what is going on in the life of the Littlest Lunt :) !

*can pull up to the couch and even lets go for a second or two!


*found a new "favorite" toy:


*graduated from army crawling! (thank goodness!! now his shirts won't always be filthy!)

a little blurry--he must have been movin' FAST!



*we decorated his DOC band, so now he looks totally awesome!


*we took a trip to Grandma and Grandpa Lunt's house where Devin discovered grass...and didn't like it!

* He discovered the stairs...and we resurrected the old baby gate to keep him off of said stairs.


* We made the leap from baby food to real food...some day are better that others...I can't count the number of times I have stood in the kitchen and thought "What am I going to feed Devin"
Oh, to be able to simply open a jar again!

He continues to be a happy little guy, and we are so thankful for that! How grateful I am for my little ray of sunshine!

2 comments:

Melanie Hahn said...

Such cute pictures!! Can he really be 10 months already??? He is a ray of sunshine! I love him :)

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

What a little cutie. I love the picture of him in the grass. Wait, he is crying in that picture. I am a bad person.