Yes it is only Thurdays...Thurday morning at that! but it has already been a very long week.
- I'm behind in homework...I promised myself I wouldn't do that this semester, but 3 half days and a full day off from school for the kids this month and Loren's trip to the dunes did nothing to help me reach my goal of staying caught up.
- Melia had a Science Fair Project Due on Wednesday. I made her do most of the work, but still spent most of Monday afternoon helping her put her display board together. I hate Science Fairs!!! They really are just a bunch of work for the parents to do.
- I had to drive the kids to gymnastics this week, not a horrible thing in itself (I got to squeeze in a trip to Costco during their class). It just makes for a long late night when we have to get all the homework done.
- Had to go to Activity Day yesterday. I am assistant activity day leader. Its no a difficult calling, it just requires my time which is in short supply tis week.
- Devin is not feeling great today-slight fever and very grouchy. He got to watch unlimited cartoons this morning (not a thing we generally do) while I caught up on assignments for my communications class.
- Loren was extra helpful this morning before he left for work. He knows I am stressed and overwhelmed. I love him for being willing to help out.
- We get the joy of being the babysitters for our babysitting group this week. Can't wait for that one.
THE END




3 comments:
You are a busy bee! So I think you are amazing! Also...I had to say something about the printer mystery...GRRRR!!!! Technology, why does it want to kill us?
I'm so so SO TERRIFIED for the day my kids come home and tell me they have a science fair!!! I'm SERIOUS!! Good luck my dear, you're awesome.
I have to agree with Sarah about the science fair...I'm not creative enought to make a cool display like you are Monica!!! I loved how you wrote THE END on that post hahahah that's funny!
Post a Comment