Monday, February 22, 2010

The rain

How can it be raining again???
Honestly, I normally love the rain.
It smells so good and there is nothing better
than reading a great book all day while it rains.

But it has been raining alot lately...
and I am out of good books right now;
and I don't have a lot of time for reading anyway.
Mostly I am sick of picking up kids from school in the rain.
They make a mess out of the car-
and then I have to listen to
Loren
complain about the messy car.
I suppose he has that right-
he is the one that cleans it after all.

2 comments:

Bret and Steph said...

Yeah, I can't remember when we've had this much rain, at least you don't live in a place surrounded by dirt and when it rains, MUD EVERYWHERE! My car needs cleaned too, but then it rains again so I haven't found a good time yet, lol!

Sarah, Abbey, and Clara said...

I don't think Loren has a right to complain about the messy car....and you can tell him I think so. lol