*It's raining right now which is something I usually love...but I just got my car washed on Saturday, so I'm not too happy about it tonight.
*Today was Devin's 18month well check (a little late considering he is 19.5 months old). Here are his stats: 25 pounds and 32 inches tall. He is just over the 25th percentile for weight and in the 50th for height and head size. He got 4 shots and when we got home he wouldn't take a nap.
*Devin's lack of a nap caused me to not get very much homework done :( I'm a little behind but think I can catch up tomorrow. (More like I have to catch up tomorrow.)
*Been having lots of headaches this past week. Too much stress I guess; maybe its all the reading I've had to do for school. I've been on the every other day plan so we'll see it the trend continues tomorrow. I hope not!
*We had a home evening lesson on the Golden Rule tonight. We'll see if there is any extra doing unto others as you would have done unto you tomorrow. We've had some seriously bad days in our house lately...will this reminder help when others have not??? We'll see.
*A neighbor that we have never met dropped cookies by this evening as a Thank You. Loren tried to help her with a car problem this morning. I'm not mentioning this to brag on my helpful husband...I just had to post a bit out the conversation I had with the neighbor, it gave me a needed lift this evening. You may just get a little giggle out of it yourself. When I answered the door she asked, " Is your mom or dad at home?" I replied, "I'm the mom." she was a little embarrassed and said something about how I look too young and so on an so forth.... I know I don't look like a teenager, but it gave me good laugh...the kids thought it was funny too. They think I look as old as I am.
*We had a very busy weekend! Loren had to work. I had to take the car to get some repairs done. Taylor and Jenna both had parties to go to and Taylor and I also went to the baptisms of two of her primary classmates. Its sad when Monday gives you a rest from your weekend.
Think that's it for now.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Random Post
Posted by Monica at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
This made me laugh...I can't believe she thought you were one of the kids :)
Post a Comment