Friday, December 4, 2009

Can't think of a title for this post...

I have many things to blog about
and I WILL get around to it!
I promise.

Just as soon as I get through what is
being referred to as HELL WEEK by the adults in this house
(Unfortunately it will have lasted about 2 weeks by the time it is over,
but who's really counting right?
Just me I think.)

As soon as I get through my 2 finals I will blog about the following things:
Taylor's baptism and birthday party,
Thanksgiving,
The end of the soccer season,
and anything else that happens between now and then.

In the mean time I am praying for 4 things right now:
#1 That I won't loose my sanity while studying over the next several days
#2 That somehow my brain will be able to remember all of that crap I an trying to cram into it.
#3 That somehow I will actually get the grades I really do need in these classes
#4 That this here lap top (that has been making a worrisome noise for the past few days) will make it too the end of next week...I need it in order to study and I can't afford to replace it right now.

Wish me luck on my finals!
I will be a much nicer and happier person on December 12th.

If you need to call me about the possibility of me doing anything extra, please don't!
I don't have the time right now, and Loren doesn't want to hear me complain any more.

0 comments: