this is what I do mostly on my blog.
I have good intentions, but they generally fall by the way side
as my life gets busier and busier.
So, in the hustle and bustle of getting school finished for the semester
this is what got missed:
Taylor's eighth birthday party.
I have already posted separate posts for her birthday and baptism
(they were to special and important of days to lump in with all that is smooshed into a catch up post)
But I neglected to include her birthday party
in which we went to Peter Piper Pizza
with about 8 friends
and
waited in line for an eternity to select their prizes.
I got the bonus of not having to clean my house after a birthday party!!!
Another thing that got missed:
conclusion of the soccer season...
the kids had SO much fun playing soccer this past season.
It was stressful for me because
they were all on different teams
and they all had practice on different nights.
Always right at dinner time too.
I think we kept Taco Bell and Little Ceasar's
in business!
It was a very busy 6 weeks.
Mom was so glad when it ended...
the girls loved it so much; they could've done it longer.
It was rainy and cold on the last day so not
too many good pictures were taken.
I especially wanted to get one of all three of them
with their trophies.
Oh well!
Here are the few pictures we did manage to get:
.jpg)















0 comments:
Post a Comment