Somehow I survived.
How I truely don't know
and at this moment I am so tired
I want nothing more than to crawl
in my comfy warm bed and sleep for
DAYS
I spent countless hours studying
and my wonderful husband spent
alot of those hours
watching the kids, making the meals
and picking up the house.
For that I am so thankful...
I couldn't have done it without him.
I has been a long hard week
and
I already know that the outcome is
not quite what I wanted.
It could have been worse though
and I am know I did the
best I could.
I also know that I
took on a little too much
this time.
I've learned
my lesson....
It won't happen again.
(Promise!)
At least
Now I get to enjoy
my favorite time of year.
I want to do some fun things with
the kids
and
maybe
make up
for a little bit of
the "not fun mom"
that I have been lately.
I AM SO
GLAD
IT'S OVER!!!




1 comments:
You are AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment