Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year???

This year for New Year's Eve we have quarantined ourselves.
That's right.
We came home from Christmas with stomach flu.
I will spare all the details and say only this...
everyone's been sick except for me and I assume that I will be getting it soon.
What a great thing to look forward to.



All of the kids are feeling mostly better now.
Loren dragged himself to work
even though it was quite obvious that he wasn't feeling well.
Today I feel "weird".
Not sure if I am starting to come down with it or if it is lack of sleep or just the fact that I have been surrounded by sick people.



Yesterday I scrubbed lots of bathrooms and will have to do it again today.
YEAH!
I also get to clean my couch...a chore that I hate.

Yesterday was also Loren's birthday.
We'll be celebrating it when everyone is well again.
I feel bad that he didn't even get a cake.
Of course he wouldn't have been able to eat it.



Hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve.
We won't be staying up till midnight I'm sure,
but hopefully we'll be well enough to play some games together or something like that.

Here's to 2010!

0 comments: