Loren is out of town so I have nothing to distract me from the things that are bugging me and yet are out of my control to change... Here is a little list so you can see the things in my life that are annoying me right now.
#1 Our renter is now 10 days late paying the rent. This is causing stress in my life and in my bank account. You can imagine, right?
#2 The renter has informed us that she will be leaving at the end of the month (she better pay us for this month before she leaves!), so now I get the chore of posting the house on craig's list several times a day in hopes that we can get a new renter that can move in on the first of October...please let us find somone who will pay the rent ON TIME!
#3 The kids are bored, the kids are bored, THE KIDS ARE BORED!
#4 When they're bored, they want to eat. How much can they eat in one day?
#5 Can't keep the house picked up no matter how hard I try...of course, I'm not the one making the mess-it's them. So why should I have to pick it up? Why can't I get this principle though their heads?
Thank goodness Loren comes home tomorrow! I'm tired of being a single mom! I'm way to out numbered.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Things that are bugging me right now
Posted by Monica at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'll keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment